- Hot on the Streets
- Birthday Parties
- Upcoming Performances
- Slide 3
- Slide 4
- Slide 2
- Slide 1
Words form the Owner…
My daughter, Brooke, and I are so happy we found Street of Dreams. She had been dancing on company at a different studio but really wanted to take it up a notch. When we walked in to Street of Dreams for the first time we both knew we were in a very special place. Brooke was mesmerized and didn’t want to leave….and still she just can’t get enough. The quality of instruction is phenomenal; the company teams are nationally ranked, Rachelle and the staff are the best to work with for both Brooke and I, and the community among the parents is a lot of fun.
The purpose of Street of Dreams Dance & Fitness studio is much like my own personal purpose in life, which is to teach and to touch as many lives as I can through inspiration and teaching dance . It is actually a safe nurturing environment focused on something for everyone in the family. It provides not only dance for all ages and levels but also group fitness, Pilates & Yoga classes/privates, Massage therapy, Birthday Parties, Dream coaching classes, even planning the perfect wedding dance. Through an amazing experienced faculty, the SOD team will provide eduction,technique and motivation to help everyone who enters the door an opportunity to be the best they can be. It is something real that provides them with the means to not only dream, but to turn their dreams into reality. Street of Dreams teaches its students the path to achieving goals in dance, versus just setting goals. Street of Dreams also functions as a place for the youth of today to come and take a detour from life’s insecurities, peer pressures, and challenges of growing up. It is a place that creates opportunity for its students to discover new avenues for their future ahead, not just in dance, but also in life.
Founder Street of Dreams Dance
Top Ten reasons to choose street of Dreams!
- State of art facility – Raised floors-6,000 sf
- Professional Faculty who has danced professionally in the dance industry.
- Classes available from the beginner to the professional dreamer! Ages 18 months – Adult
- Nationally ranked performance team – Excel Dance Productions!
- Do not have to take combinations classes – Drop-ins Welcome
- Continued Registration available!
- First Class FREE Trial!
- Specialize in building confidence and self-accemptant to BELIEVE in themselves as Dreamers! Not just dance class!
- Recital NOT Mandatory!
- Best Toddler program with months fun themes for the younger dreamers
Dancing is like dreaming with your feet! ~Constanze